[Translators-l] 2016 Community Wishlist Survey - CentralNotice

Nick Wilson (Quiddity) nwilson at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 3 17:50:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As a follow-up to the below email, please also see the 3 very short lines at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-2016WishlistSurvey
as submitted for a CentralNotice, to be launched next week.

Thank you!

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Johan Jönsson <jjonsson at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Last year, the Wikimedia Foundation Community Tech team did a wishlist survey (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2015_Community_Wishlist_Survey), to help them figure out what they should be working on. This has been rather successful in the sense that not only has it shaped the work of the Community Tech team, but also been at the centre of hackathons, provided tasks for other developers and so on. And we need ways to make sure the community can express what they need the WMF to work on.
>
> We're preparing this year's survey:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2016_Community_Wishlist_Survey
>
> It's a big page. Lots of information. But if you have the time, or want to translate it or at least some central parts of it, it could help make sure this doesn't just reach the English-speaking part of the our community.
>
> I'll be mainly offline for a couple of days. If you have questions regarding the survey, the content of that page or anything else related to this, please ask Danny Horn:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:DannyH_(WMF)
>
> //Johan Jönsson

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison, WMF