[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #45 (2016)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 3 16:49:13 UTC 2016

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2016%2F45&action=page

*Important*: the last item to translate, part of the newsletter layout, has
been changed. That's somewhat minor, but don't forget to update the
suggested translation if you use it.

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PDT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language.

There may be a few more edits by Friday, but the existing content
should generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday
in any case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

All the best,
Benoît

--
Benoît Evellin (Trizek)