[Translators-l] Fwd: Re: [Wikidata] Deployment date for the ArticlePlaceholder extension

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sun May 1 18:56:43 UTC 2016

TL;DR: translate
* 17 strings at
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Translate/ext-articleplaceholder
* all you can at https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-terminator/

Nemo

-------- Messaggio inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	Re: [Wikidata] Deployment date for the ArticlePlaceholder
extension
Data: 	Tue, 12 Apr 2016 18:23:27 +0300
Mittente: 	Amir E. Aharoni

... And another thing to translate is the extension's user interface.

See here:
https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3AMessageGroupStats&x=D&group=ext-articleplaceholder

Just 17 strings :)

(You'll need a translatewiki.net <http://translatewiki.net> account, if
you don't have one already.)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

<mailto:lucie.kaffee at wikimedia.de>>:

     Hey everyone,

     We are working on making the ArticlePlaceholder extension ready for
     deployment now.
     We hope to deploy the extension on 2016-05-11.

     Until then, it would be great if you can help us out, especially if
     you speak the languages we are deploying to.

     It would be necessary to have the properties on Wikidata translated
     as one of the most important steps before the actual deployment.
     https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:List_of_properties

     https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-terminator/ has a list of the
     most used items with missing labels  and descriptions. In order for
     the extension to actually be useful it is necessary is to translate
     the labels and descriptions of items - this help would be greatly
     appreciated!
     <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:List_of_properties>
     It would be a great help for Wikidata as a project as well as an
     advantage for the ArticlePlaceholder.

     Currently deployment is planned on:

     - Esperanto Wikipedia

https://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikipedio:Diskutejo/Teknikejo#Anstata.C5.ADigilo_de_neekzistantaj_artikoloj

     - Haitian Creole
     https://ht.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedya:Kafe#Article_placeholder

     - Oriya Wikipedia

https://or.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%AC%89%E0%AC%87%E0%AC%95%E0%AC%BF%E0%AC%AA%E0%AC%BF%E0%AC%A1%E0%AC%BC%E0%AC%BF%E0%AC%86:%E0%AC%86%E0%AC%B2%E0%AD%8B%E0%AC%9A%E0%AC%A8%E0%AC%BE_%E0%AC%B8%E0%AC%AD%E0%AC%BE#Article_Placeholder

     - Gujarati Wikipedia

     - Neapolitan Wikipedia

     - Asturian Wikipedia

     I am very much looking forward to this important step!

     Thank you all very much,

     Lucie (Frimelle)

     --
     Lucie-Aimée Kaffee
     Working Student Software Development

     Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0 http://wikimedia.de Imagine a world in
     which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all
     knowledge.
     That‘s our commitment. Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur
     Förderung Freien Wissens e. V.
     Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
     Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B.
     Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I
     Berlin,
     Steuernummer 27/029/42207.