[Translators-l] Special:Notifications release, documentation to translate

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 29 17:33:52 UTC 2016

Hello translators!

[[Special:Notification]] page has been improved and the release of some
features will happen this week. Related Help page
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Notifications/Special:Notifications> is
still awaiting translations: https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=
Special
:Translate&group=page-Help%3ANotifications%2FSpecial%3ANotifications&language=&action=page&filter=
<https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Help%3ANotifications%2FSpecial%3ANotifications&language=&action=page&filter=>

Ελληνικά, ‎English, ‎español, ‎français, ‎Ripoarisch and ‎українська are
100%, norsk bokmål is 50%. You can translate safely: descriptions are
written in the present tense to avoid extra work for you. Some of them have
been moved
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediawiki.org%2Fw%2Findex.php%3Ftitle%3DHelp%253ANotifications%252FSpecial%253ANotifications%26type%3Drevision%26diff%3D2175122%26oldid%3D2172085&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHhwRVXNoRULvN8t0DOE6lkvQNIgA>
to the appropriate sections with no extra work.

Also, please spread the word about these new features!

Thanks again for your great work,
Benoît

--
Benoît Evellin (Trizek)