[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #23 (2016)

Niklas Laxström niklas.laxstrom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:13:03 UTC 2016

> On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:16 PM, Purodha Blissenbach
> <purodha at blissenbach.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> the translation memories have vanished :-(
>
> I'll create a Phab ticket and poke the relevant persons.

Translation memories should be coming back right now. This was caused
by a mistake during the ElasticSearch upgrade. Thanks to David Causse
for fixing it quickly.

There is also a reindex coming next week, which may cause some stale
suggestions or missing suggestions, which I hope won't be too much of
inconvenience.

  -Niklas