[Translators-l] A humble request for translation related to the Wikipedia.org portal

Chris Koerner ckoerner at wikimedia.org
Mon Jul 11 14:36:17 UTC 2016

Hello,
The portal team here at the foundation would like to make a change to the
Wikipedia.org portal. [1] We want to reach as many interested contributors
as possible. Could you please help translate these two pages? One is an
invitation for feedback that I will send to various Village Pumps. The
other is the information about the proposed change.

Preferred languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands,
日本語, Polska, Русский

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:CKoerner_(WMF)/Wikipedia.org_updated_page_layout_invite

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikipedia.org_updated_page_layout

As always, thank you.