[Translators-l] Ready for translation: visual editor's newsletter #2 (2016)

Erica Litrenta elitrenta at wikimedia.org
Sun Jul 3 17:38:10 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot to everyone who made this possible:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter/2016/June

was just delivered to almost 570 pages in 21 languages (plus English), even
triggering an infamous bug! [1]
Obligatory shout-out to User:Liridon [2], who provided the first
translation ever of the newsletter in Albanian, and even a complete one:
how cool is that?

Feedback and comments are always welcome, please use
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:VisualEditor/Newsletter for that.

Have a nice weekend!
Take care,

Elitre (WMF)