[Translators-l] Help:Notifications ready for translation

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 15 20:53:45 UTC 2016

Hello translators!

*In a nutshell*
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Notifications is ready for translations
after important changes

*Detailed request*
Some improvements have been done to the Notification extension, like design
and new features. Collaboration team plan to make some changes soon, and
release cross-wiki notifications (which will have a specific help page,
translatable soon).

To be ready to welcome these changes during the next weeks, the
documentation has been upgraded, by detailing the different features. I've
tried to preserve the previous translations, but that was not always
possible.

I know this is a very big page to translate and so a big workload. Do not
hesitate to send me privately your preferences concerning page size for the
future!

Have a nice week-end,
Benoît

--