[Translators-l] Cross-wiki Notifications: translation needed for French and Hebrew

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Mon Feb 15 19:53:15 UTC 2016

(Replying on the list so no one else needs to, but since further
discussion of this has nothing to do with translations, I suggest we
take any further conversation off translator-l.)

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Pine W <wiki.pine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Excellent, I'm looking forward to this!
>
> Do you happen to know when we can expect cross-wiki watchlists and unified
> talk pages?

There's not really an answer to that question. The Community Tech team
have been looking at both these. Cross-wiki watchlists should
*hopefully* happen in a not too distant future, but we can't really
estimate a date yet. Unified talk pages is more difficult, not least
because of social aspects.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Tech/Cross-wiki_watchlist
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T5525
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Tech/Global_cross-wiki_talk_page