[Translators-l] Small change to maps features

Chris Koerner ckoerner at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 29 14:42:40 UTC 2016

Hello,
There is a small change to interactive maps [1] that we want to make a few
communities aware of. Currently the wikis with maps enabled are all
Wikivoyages and the Catlan, Hebrew, and Macedonian Wikipedias. Help in
translating this message so that I may share it in the local language would
be greatly appreciated.

I'm asking for French, Hebrew, German, Italian, and Spanish translations,
but others are welcome as well.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:CKoerner_(WMF)/
Notify_Wikivoyage_communites_about_mapframe_view_changes

[1] https://mediawiki.org/wiki/Maps

Thank you for your consideration.

--
Yours,