[Translators-l] Two sentences needed this week in ~30 languages

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 24 09:45:42 UTC 2016

Please help me by translating two short sentences.  They say, "Your
contributions on this page will be visible to the public immediately upon
saving. If you do not want your contributions to be irrevocably distributed
to the public, then do not save your changes."

The translatable page is here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Whatamidoing_(WMF)/Wikinews

I definitely need this list of languages:  *ar, ca, cs, de, el, en, eo, es,
fa, fi, fr, he, it, ja, ko, no, pl, pt, ro, ru, sr, ta, tr, uk, zh  *

These are the languages that exist in Wikinews.  I need the translations to
expand the copyright notice at the Wikinews projects on Wednesday, August
31st.  I can't guarantee that any other languages will be used, but if you
want to give me a translation for another language, then thank you for
that, too.

Thank you!