[Translators-l] Upcoming copyright consultation

Joe Sutherland jsutherland at wikimedia.org
Sat Aug 20 01:11:56 UTC 2016

Hello, translators! Hope everything is going well, wherever you are.

The Wikimedia Foundation's Legal Team is organising a community
consultation on the Foundation's copyright strategy.

In order to get a wide range of opinions and thoughts on the strategy,
we're looking to get it translated into as many languages as we can.

You can find the page to be translated here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Copyright_strategy

The consultation opens on Monday, August 29. We'd really appreciate your
work on this ahead of the official launch!

Many thanks in advance for your help with this, and have a great weekend!

best,
Joe

--
*Joe Sutherland*