[Translators-l] (no subject)

Jan Dittrich jan.dittrich at wikimedia.de
Fri Aug 5 07:40:14 UTC 2016

Hello Translators,

The top searchbox (top-right on ltr languages) on Mediawiki displays search
suggestions, and, as bottom item in the list "containing [searchQuery]".
Clicking this item leads to a fulltext-search for the entered term. I
wonder if that is a text that communicates well what the user gets when
he/she selects that item. The technically obvious would be something like
"fulltext search for…" but that is not a very common term outside of tech.
Is there anyone among you who has a good suggestion for this?

The ticket is https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T141244

Jan

--
Jan Dittrich
UX Design/ User Research

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.