[Translators-l] Flow satisfaction survey invite - only for ar, ca, fr, he, pt, zh ; bs, eo, gom, pl, ru and ur

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 29 08:25:20 UTC 2016

Hello!

*TL;DR*

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaboration/Flow_satisfaction_survey/invitation
in any language, for *ar*, *ca*, *fr*, *he*, *pt *and *zh*.
 *bs*, eo, gom, pl, *ru *and* u**r* are welcome, only if the survey itself
is translated (see below).

*Development *

One week ago, I asked for your assistance concerning Flow satisfaction
survey
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaboration/Flow_satisfaction_survey>.
Thanks a lot for your help! Translations in ar, ca, fr, he, pt-br and zh
have been 100% completed. Bonus, de is 100% and es is 75%. Great job!

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaboration/Flow_satisfaction_survey/translations
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaboration/Flow_satisfaction_survey/translations>

In order to invite people to complete that survey on wikis that use Flow, I
need a translation for the invitation, in priority for *ar*, *ca*, *fr*,
*he*, *pt*, *zh*.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaboration/Flow_satisfaction_survey/invitation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaboration/Flow_satisfaction_survey/invitation>

Translations in *bs*, eo, gom, pl, *ru *and* u**r* are very welcome, but
only if* both links* are translated. We will indeed distribute that survey
to these languages only if there is translations available.

Translations in de and es (for example) are not required for that
invitation: there is no wikis using these languages and invitation
concerning Wikidata and MediaWiki will be sent in English due to technical
limitations.

Thanks again for your help!
Benoît
--