[Translators-l] Cross-wiki notifications - Invitation to enable beta feature

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 28 18:43:36 UTC 2016

Hello translators

Cross-wiki notifications are going to be release by default soon, but we
want to have more feedback before. So we need more people to try that
feature. We want to send an invitation to enable that beta feature to all
users, *via *the Notifications panel.

We need your help to translate two messages on TranslateWiki:
*echo-popup-footer-beta-invitation* and
*echo-popup-footer-beta-invitation-link*.

All languages are concerned.

You can also review if translations for Echo Extension are still up to date
in your languages:
https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translate&group=ext-echo&language=&filter=&action=translate

Thanks a lot,
Benoît