[Translators-l] Translations needed: Major maintenance in mid-April

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 11 20:25:26 UTC 2016

This is a reminder about the upcoming maintenance, which will start around
14:00 UTC next Tuesday, 19 April.  The announcement is at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/Server_switch_2016  I hope to send
this announcement to hundreds of wikis and thousands of users at the end of
this week.  Please make sure that your language will be included in the
list.

If you are interested in learning more about this major event, there is
also a blog post about this at
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/04/11/wikimedia-failover-test/

Thank you.

--