[Translators-l] Content translators needed for a user study on article recommendations

Jonathan Morgan jmorgan at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 23 20:30:55 UTC 2015

Hi Nemo,

The survey you link to is for a related, but distinct, research initiative
being conducted by Pau Giner. Pau's work[1] is focused primarily on the
testing the usability of the Content Translation interface. The current
request is for participants in an evaluation of the article recommendation
service. I've been coordinating with Pau. There isn't currently a contact
list of respondents to Pau's survey who are available to participate in
research. That's why Samantha and I are posting a new call for volunteers.

Cheers,
Jonathan

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemowiki at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Samantha Becker, 23/09/2015 16:57:
>
>> The Design Research
>> <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Research/Design_Research> team
>> at the Wikimedia Foundation is seeking volunteers to participate in a
>> series of interviews
>> <
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Evaluating_article_recommendations_for_content_translation>
>> about