[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #39 (2015)

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 18 17:11:02 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Johan Jönsson <jjonsson at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2015%2F39&action=page&filter=%21translated

The text of the newsletter is now final. Two items have been added
since yesterday, and one has been expanded. There won't be any more
changes; you can translate safely.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Purodha Blissenbach
<purodha at blissenbach.org> wrote:
> In the message
>>
>> You can now choose whether to extend a link or not when editing one in
>> VisualEditor.
>

> it remains unclear to me, what "extend" means.

Thanks for pointing it out! I've tried to explain it in more detail.

Have a good weekend!

//Johan Jönsson