[Translators-l] Brand-new Wikimedia digest

Ed Erhart eerhart at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 28 17:42:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We're starting a new Wikimedia digest that will be a globally focused hub
for important Wikimedia movement and Foundation initiatives. I'm aiming to
supplement existing community news outlets while also filling a void left
by inactive outlets like the Portuguese Wikipedia's Correio da Wikipédia,
for example.

The first article in this series is now ready for translation, and I'd
appreciate help in getting it out to your communities (along with any
suggestions you have to improve future posts). I'm looking to publish this
late tomorrow in as many languages as possible.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Blog/Drafts/Roundup_2015-10-29

Thank you all very much!

--
Ed Erhart