[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #44 (2015)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity) nwilson at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 23 23:19:54 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Purodha Blissenbach <
purodha at blissenbach.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in the Text
>
>> ... by clicking "upload" in the "Insert file" dialog.
>>
> both quoted texts must be {{int:...}} references for them to work
> correctly.

Thank you, again. :-)
I've changed the English and ‎português do Brasil versions to use the 1
{{int:...}} string that works correctly. I see you have updated the
‎Ripoarisch version. My apologies to Liuxinyu970226 who had already fully
translated the 中文 version.
Unfortunately, the 2nd string ("Upload") doesn't work with {{int:...}} yet,
presumably because the code isn't merged; so that will have to remain
plaintext, for this edition.
(See my test at
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=User:Quiddity_%28WMF%29/sandbox&oldid=1921790
and the new interface button itself by clicking the image/file icon in the
toolbar at
http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/w/index.php?title=User:Quiddity/sandbox&action=edit
(and with &uselang=qqx for the codename) or a screenshot at
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T115748 )
Hope that helps.
Nick / Quiddity