[Translators-l] Short paragraph needs translations

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 31 20:57:39 UTC 2015

True, though it's also possible we could just adapt it to use the translate
extension if that's better for translators (I'm not the best person to
judge that). For example we could add separate sections (either separately
enclosed by translate tags to allow for untranslated instructions or with
the full page translatable) and then have old sections removed when they
become defunct.

James Alexander
Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation