[Translators-l] Request for translation: Survey for VisualEditor

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 12 19:32:13 UTC 2015

Hello, everyone.  I have a translation request:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Survey_2015

Direct translation link:
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-VisualEditor%2FSurvey+2015&action=page&filter=

This is a survey that will be sent to hundreds of people across multiple
wikis.  The first non-English requests will probably be sent early next
week.  Even partial translations would be helpful.

The survey will be offered online and via Qualtrics.  I think that
Qualtrics might be the more popular approach.  if you would like me to
enter your translations directly into the Qualtrics survey, then please let
me know that it's okay with you.

THANK YOU!

--
Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder