[Translators-l] Translation Help: Stacks, Boards, Sets

Ole Palnatoke Andersen palnatoke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:54:46 UTC 2015

Danish, continued:

Stack (singular): stak.
It also has the meaning "a collection of objects where you can access
the newest addition, and need to remove that in order to access the
next object" in computer science (this thing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stack_%28abstract_data_type%29).

Regards,
Ole

http://palnatoke.org * @palnatoke * +4522934588