[Translators-l] Translation Help: Stacks, Boards, Sets

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Tue Mar 3 19:51:09 UTC 2015

Thank you so much for asking this and being considerate of translators so
early in the process! This should be done always :)

Hebrew:
* Stack: The same word as for "heap" is usually used. I asked another
person and checked a dictionary. If it's important to denote that it's neat
I could think of some ways.
* Boards: Easy to translate. Would the same that is used in Flow work?
* Set: There are several words depending on context, but not very
challenging. As always, good explanation of context is important (it's
called "qqq" in MedaiWiki jargon).

Russian:
* Stack and Board: Easy to translate.
* Set: as in Hebrew, several words could be used, but with good context
documentation it will be easy to find something appropriate.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬