[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #27 (2015)

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 26 21:04:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

Le jeudi 25 juin 2015, 23:44:35 Purodha Blissenbach a écrit :

> The sentence:
> >    JavaScript was broken on some wikis due to a code error. [7]
>
> does not show up in the translation units.

My apologies. I missed that item when I marked the page for translation. I
have now added it.

I have also added three other items since yesterday. The text of the
newsletter is now final. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

Thank you all for you help, and have a great week-end :)

--
Guillaume Paumier