[Translators-l] Three sentences for Translation from English to Swedish

Andrew Sherman asherman at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 21 18:37:39 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am a member of the Communications team at the Wikimedia Foundation.

We received a blog post from Wikimedia Sverige translated in Swedish. There
are three sentences left to be translated and we would like to know if you
can help?

We would like these following sentences translated from English to Swedish
please :):

   - Wikidata - Soon on a menu near you

   - Wikidata hosted a menu challenge for restaurants, around the world, to
   expand their menus with key information. Participants used wikidata to
   provided wikidata labels, translations, images and more.

Thank you in advance for your help and or taking the time to read and
consider translating :).

Best,

--
Andrew Sherman
Digital Communications | Wikimedia Foundation

*E:* asherman at wikimedia.org
*WMF:* ASherman (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:ASherman_(WMF)>