[Translators-l] Inspire campaign: CentralNotice and other pages ready for translation

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:30:44 UTC 2015

Hello, everybody!

The Wikimedia Foundation's Inspire campaign for the grants programs is
about to launch, and we have some material that needs translating relating
to this. The first priority is the CentralNotice banner
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Translate/Centralnotice-tgroup-Inspire_A>
which will be shown on a large amount of wikis when the campaign launches.

There are also a number of related pages that are already ready for
translation, and there is more to come in the next few days. The translation
hub <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire/Translation>
for the campaign links to everything that is ready and tells you what is
the highest priority.

I will send more updates when we have more material, so stay tuned. If you
have any questions, feel free to ask me here or on the translation hub's
talk page. :-)

[Forwarding this message from my personal account since it didn't go
through from my wikimedia.org account. My apologies if you receive it
twice.]

--
Jon Harald Søby
Internationalization consultant