[Translators-l] SUL finalizations translations

Keegan Peterzell kpeterzell at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 13 04:52:57 UTC 2015

Greetings,

It's been nearly two years since these pages were first created and
translated, but SUL finalization is finally just a couple of months away. I
plan to start contacting accounts that will be affected next week and
documentation has been updated that needs review/translation:

<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Single_User_Login_finalisation_announcement

<
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Single_User_Login_finalisation_announcement/Personal_announcement

Many of you may have already received notice from me about this on your
talk pages last week. If not please take a few minutes to review the
translations that we have.

To make rename requests easier with SUL finalization in the near future, a
special form has been developed for users to submit their rename requests
if they wish to change names. The following strings need to be translated
for this form, if you could take a few minutes to help out it would be much
appreciated.

1. https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Globalrenamerequest/en
2. https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Globalrenamerequest-pretext/en
3. https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Globalrenamerequest-text/en
4.
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Globalrenamerequest-username-label/en
5.
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Globalrenamerequest-username-help/en
6.
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Globalrenamerequest-newname-label/en
7.
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Globalrenamerequest-reason-label/en
8.
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Globalrenamerequest-submit-text/en

Thank you for your time, enjoy your weekend, and contact me if you have any
questions.

--
Keegan Peterzell
Community Liaison, Product