[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Tech News #52 (2015)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 18 12:29:22 UTC 2015

The latest tech newsletter is ready for translation:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2015%2F52&action=page&filter=%21translated

I'm sorry to announce this translation that late, but I'm not as
experienced as Johan on curating Tech News :)
I've seen some of you have already started to translate, thank you very
much!

No changes happen since yesterday:Tech News content is now stable, you can
translate it safely.

As Johan does usually, I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday
afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PDT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language.

Remember that will be the last issue of Tech News for the year, due to the
holidays – the next issue will be distributed Monday January 11, which means
that it will be ready for early translation on January 7.

Have a good weekend,
Benoît

--
Benoît Evellin (Trizek)