[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #19 (2015)

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 30 21:06:48 UTC 2015

Greetings,

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2015%2F19&action=page&filter=%21translated

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PST. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language.

There may be a few more edits by tomorrow (Friday), but the existing
content should generally remain fairly stable. I'll let you know
tomorrow in any case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier