[Translators-l] Short paragraph needs translations

Takashi OTA supertakot+translators at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:32:07 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew and all,

I have noticed the updates on Share-a-fact movies on YouTube.

As for the Android version,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM-CguGXWk8
Japanese caption is not incorporated.

And as for the iPhone version,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZVpsjEWl4
Japanese caption IS incorporated, but timecode seems broken and is not
fitted to the voice.
(I originally thought that the caption would be used only for Android
version, so I included
the translation of the on-screen text of "Available Now on Android". Sorry
for that, please
remove the last sentence from the caption of iPhone version.)

--Takashi OTA [[User:Takot]]