[Translators-l] Blog post Translation - Share a Fact

Andrew Sherman asherman at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 7 23:30:59 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

We have a blog post that needs to be translated.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Blog/Drafts/Share_a_Fact

I have marked up sections to be translated within the meta draft, but to
reiterate we would like the title, summary, body, and notes of this entire
blog post to be translated.

Here are a few languages we would like help translating to: Spanish,
French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Polish, Arabic.

Any other languages are welcome and appreciated :).

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Thank you in advance for
all your help and support.

Best,

--
Andrew Sherman
Digital Communications | Wikimedia Foundation

*E:* asherman at wikimedia.org
*WMF:* ASherman (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:ASherman_(WMF)>