[Translators-l] Request for translation: File metadata cleanup drive pages

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 20 18:25:19 UTC 2014

Hello again,

Some of you have already seen this via translation notifications, but
in case you haven't:

I'm launching an initiative to clean up file information pages across
Wikimedia wikis. In order to reach out to the communities in their
native language, I'd like to ask for your help to translate a few
pages.

The main page is this how-to:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/File_metadata_cleanup_drive/How_to_fix_metadata

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-File+metadata+cleanup+drive%2FHow+to+fix+metadata&action=page&filter=%21translated

There are also two other shorter pages:

The project presentation:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/File_metadata_cleanup_drive

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-File+metadata+cleanup+drive&action=page&filter=%21translated

And the template at the top of the pages:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:File_metadata_cleanup_header

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Template%3AFile+metadata+cleanup+header&action=page&filter=

I've done my best to prepare the pages to minimize the work for
translators, and if you notice anything else I could do to make
translation easier, please do let me know. I'm also happy to answer
any questions you might have while translating the documents.

Thank you for your help!

--
Guillaume Paumier