[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Tech News #42 (2014)

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Sat Oct 11 15:13:30 UTC 2014

Greetings,

The latest tech newsletter is ready for translation:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2014%2F42&action=page&filter=%21translated

My apologies for not sending an early version this week. I was
traveling and couldn't prepare it before today. There won't be any
changes to the text.

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday morning (UTC), as usual.
The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in that
language.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier