[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #21 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Sat May 17 18:51:24 UTC 2014

Hi again,
this is just to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of
Tech News and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/21>.

Two new items have been added since my last message to this mailing
list: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/21/20/en>
is about this week's update to the jQuery library which is likely to
affect tens of Gadgets on the wikis, and
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/21/21/en>
is about the problems with the loading of Gadgets that were affecting
the English and Portuguese Wikipedias (and probably some more)
yesterday.  Please also make sure to translate
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/21/6/en>
which is the "section" title preceding that item.

>From now on, there will be no more changes coming to this issue of
Tech News; as always, it will be distributed to subscribers on Monday
morning according to the publication schedule visible on top of the
page on Meta.

Those of you who have already translated the current issue into your
languages will know that we will be celebrating a year with Tech News
this coming week — so I'd like to use this opportunity to thank each
and every one of you for being with us over the past year.  I'm
thrilled to be part of the process, and I'm glad that we create this
useful source of information together — Tech News would never be what
it is today without the contributions of tens of translators
(including you!).

Thank you all again, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

               Tomasz