[Translators-l] Request to translate AffCom RFC

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:42:14 UTC 2014

Gregory Varnum, 12/05/2014 02:33:
> AffCom has posted a RFC on Wikimedia user group logos that we are taking
> comments on for two weeks. We would like to reach as wide an audience as
> reasonably possible. If you could help by translating the page, it would
> be greatly appreciated.

This reminds me that a translator we met at the hackathon, not being
particularly confident in his translation skills, had some problems even
with some fairly basic terms we use with specificv meanings.
	Have you checked if the main terms you used are covered in the
[[Glossary]]?
	Or do you think that page doesn't help a case like this too much? If
you have thoughts on this, please reply in a new thread, there are some
news to discuss about (thanks to Nikerabbit and Seb35).

Nemo