[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #19 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:59:32 UTC 2014

Hi again,
this is just to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of
Tech News and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/19>.

There have been no new items since my last e-mail to this list, but
two existing items have been updated:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/19/18/en>
was updated in scope after Fabrice Florin of the WMF announced that
MediaViewer will not be deployed on Wikimedia Commons next week (but
perhaps on May 15 or later). Please make sure to update this message
if you didn't do that yet!

The well-known and beloved Amir Aharoni :-) also updated the wording
of the English message for
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/19/10/en>
to make clear that the Compact Personal Bar will only be enabled as a
beta feature next week; please do feel free to change the wording of
your translations, too. And thank you, Amir, for your contribution!

>From now on, there will be no more changes coming to this issue of Tech News.

As always, the bulletin will be distributed to subscribers on Monday
morning according to the publication schedule visible on top of the
page on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz