[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #13 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Tue Mar 25 17:52:39 UTC 2014

Guillaume Paumier wrote:

> Tomasz, please let us know you're fine when you read this!

All is well! I've been experiencing some connectivity problems for the
past 40 hours or so, and only got on-line about an hour ago.

Thank you for the concern and apologies for not being able to take care
of publishing #13; my thanks go to Guillaume for filling in the
Publisher-in-Chief position while I was away from keyboard :-))

                 Tomasz