[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #13 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Sat Mar 22 19:26:19 UTC 2014

Hi again,
this is just to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of Tech
News and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/13>.

No changes were made since my previous e-mail, and from now on, there
will be no more changes coming.

The bulletin will be distributed to subscribers on Monday morning
according to the publication schedule visible on top of the page on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz