[Translators-l] Translation activity stats by language now available

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:09:03 UTC 2014

Bohdan Melnychuk, 19/03/2014 20:44:
> Are the stats right? It say nothing about Ukrainian translations in last
> year but if we look e.g. in Main page/uk's history
> <https://outreach.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page/uk&action=history>
> we can see that there actually were some translations. Is it something
> connected to the bug mentioned on the stats' page or another issue?

Yes, we'd need that enhancement request; you can follow it by clicking
<https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/page.cgi?id=voting/user.html&bug_id=62833#vote_62833>.
There were no edits in last month when the report was made, so it looks
correct.
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page/uk&diff=65062&oldid=58071>

Nemo