[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News summary #11 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Sat Mar 8 18:27:28 UTC 2014

Hi again,
this is to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of Tech News
and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/11>.

One new item has been added since my previous message to this mailing
list: it is about IRC office hours with the Wikimedia Foundation
Language Engineering team, which are scheduled for 17:00 UTC on March 12
(Wednesday). From now on, there will be no more changes coming.

The bulletin will be distributed to subscribers on Monday according to
the publication schedule visible on top of the page on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz