[Translators-l] Translating the new Wikipedia Android App

Michael Wolf milupo at sorbzilla.de
Fri Jun 20 21:57:57 UTC 2014

Niklas Laxström schrieb:

> Because Android platform did not support three letter language codes
> [1]. Apparently that bug is now fixed, so I am wondering whether we
> could already enable those languages as well.

Hi Niklas,

thank you for your quick reply.

I see. Would it be possible if the mobile browser supports language
switching? Meanwhile there are Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian Aurora
builds for Firefox for Android 32 (Fennec). Firefox for Android 32 will
have the new language switching feature.

Regards,

Michael

---