[Translators-l] Translations of Lila's Thank You letter

Jessica Robell jrobell at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 13 18:28:58 UTC 2014

Dear translators,

Thank you very much for all your help over the last week translating our
new ED, Lila Tretikov's thank you letter. We highly appreciate your
involvement and valuable help.

There have been some copy changes over the last few days, which we
recognize is not ideal and should always be avoided if possible. Apologies
for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks to you, we now have translations in many of the big languages. We
highly encourage you to keep adding languages though and proofread
translations that are yet to be finalized.

Once again, thank you for your valuable help and support.

--
Jessica Robell

Global Fundraising Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation