[Translators-l] Help translate Thank You email from WMF's new ED

Jessica Robell jrobell at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 6 14:10:48 UTC 2014

Hi all translators,

This week was the first week for our new executive director Lila Tretikov.
We are thrilled to have Lila onboard.

Now we kindly ask for your help to translate a Thank You letter
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Fundraising%2FTranslation%2FThank+you+email+20140606&language=en&action=page&filter=>
that Lila has written to be sent to all Wikimedia Foundation's donors on
her behalf.

We really hope we can count on you to help us make this letter available
for our donors to read in their native language as soon as possible. See it
as your personal way to welcome Lila to the Foundation.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Fundraising%2FTranslation%2FThank+you+email+20140606&language=en&action=page&filter=

Thank you very much for your continuous support. We highly appreciate your
help.

Please send me an email if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Jessica

--
Jessica Robell