[Translators-l] [New feature] Testers welcomed for Special:PageMigration

Pratik Lahoti pr4tiklahoti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:01:27 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

As a Google Summer of Code Intern, I have been working on the Mass
Migration tools project [1] for Wikimedia. We are now ready with a minimal
working product [2]. The tool helps translators and translation
administrators import the old translations into the Translate Extension [3].

An instance of the same has been set up on labs. You can find some useful
instructions on the main page [4].

Please test the tool and report bugs/suggestions using the link provided on
the main page itself. You can have a look at the tracking bug [5] to check
already reported bugs.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Cheers.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate/Mass_migration_tools
[2] https://pagemigration.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:PageMigration
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate
[4] https://pagemigration.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page