[Translators-l] Wikidata weekly newsletter translation

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 29 15:19:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Bohdan Melnychuk <base-w at yandex.ru> wrote:

> I want the subject's mailing list to be translatable and delivered the same
> way as it's with Tech news. I've asked about it on it's subscription page's
> talk page and faced there Lydia, who doesn't believe that there would be any
> volunteers (except for me in the current point) to translate it.

> Also it would be nice if Odder or/and Guillom leave a note about technical
> side of such delivery the same way as the latter was so kind to leave in
> Education newsletter's talk :)

I've finally finished writing the detailed how-to of how to assemble
and send a multilingual newsletter:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Newsletters/Translation

This is now being tested by the Education Newsletter team, in addition
to Tech News.

I'm happy to help the team putting together the Wikidata newsletter if
they need help setting this up :)

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation