[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #31 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 22:32:57 UTC 2014

Hello translators!
The latest issue of the Tech News bulletin is ready for early
translation at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/31

This week's issue features only 5 items at this moment, so translating
it should only take a couple of minutes — if you had ever wanted to
translate Tech News into your language but could not find the time,
now's the perfect opportunity!

As usual, the bulletin will be sent to subscribers on Monday morning
(UTC); all translations existing by that time will be posted on wikis
in those languages.

There might be some edits tomorrow (I'll try to find some more
interesting news for your enjoyment :-), but the content should remain
fairly stable -- I will let you know as soon as a final version of the
issue is published.

Thank you for your time and your help!

                Tomasz