[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary 2014-W05

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 26 06:18:12 UTC 2014

Thanks, I updated the link in the tvar used in the Tech News linking to it
so that it uses now the "mw:Special:MyLanguage/" prefix and not just "mw:"
to point to the translations, when they are or will be available on
MediaWiki-Wiki (for now there's only French if it's not English).

No change is needed in this weekly Tech News