[Translators-l] Request for small help in translation for Wikimania

Katie Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Thu Jan 16 13:58:42 UTC 2014

On 16/01/2014 13:47, Tomasz W. Kozlowski wrote:
> Katie Chan wrote:
>> Wikimania CentralNoitces will be going up on all projects this coming
>> Monday. There are two banners, one for Scholarships and one for
>> Submissions.
>
> … and we are supposed to translate/help proofreading it where?

*
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-Wikimania2014Scholarships&filter=>
*
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-Wikimania2014Submissions&filter=>

Apology about that.

KTC

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

      - Heinrich Heine