[Translators-l] Media viewer consultation banner - quick translation request

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 28 18:06:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Later today the engineering department is starting a meta consultation on
the media viewer software and they want to put a banner up for logged in
users to alert them to this. I've created a simple banner for this and if
people are able to translate it quickly it would be great so that we can
roll out with a couple languages already done.

You can find the translation interface for the banner at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-MediaViewerConsultation_A
and I've copied the text below if you'd rather email me a translation.

Have you used the new media viewer?
Your feedback will help improve the user experience.

Thanks in advance!
James

James Alexander
Legal and Community Advocacy